http://www.lavideofilmmaker.com/filmmaking/film-lighting-tips.html
The link above provides a great insight into the various techniques involved in lighting scenes, especially the use of back lighting and silhouettes which I intend to use in my own production (to get a particular mood- that being of unease). So, in that respect the link is fairly, informative, though it does get overly technical past the halfway point (referring to tungsten balances), which is far in advance of the level I am working at (it does describe industry standard equipment) and though I don't have access to equipment of this standard I take on board the intention and the intended effect.
So, it is a pretty good article, very informative and it has shown me some interesting techinques and styles that I could use in my own production, such as the "bokeh" technique, which may be quite difficult to achieve using school equipment, but it could produce some interesting results.
No comments:
Post a Comment