Thursday, 27 February 2014

Sites that offer royalty free music

In preparation, I have begun to look at a few sites that offer royaly free music which I can use for the end product, one of which I have used before (the free music archive) and I know has a wide variety of music that is all free to use. Though I have come across is royalty free music, which from the outset seems to have a good selection that would fit a variety of scenes.

These sites will help in the editing stage of production, giving me a wide choice of music that could be used to create a specific mood in the opening, though by starting to research these now it gives me the best chance of finding specific music that will match the tone of the film and excentuate it.


http://www.royaltyfreemusic.com/free.html

http://freemusicarchive.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment